Brake Fluid Testing Resources
Top Brake Fluid Testing Resources
Click Links To Read The Article
- Auto Industry Makes History
Industry Standards Group Establishes Copper in Brake Fluid as Important Guideline for Determining When Brake Fluid Service is Required.
- New brake fluid study reveals copper is 35 times better than moisture
See the data from an independent study done for the MAP task force on brake fluid. The results are shocking.
- Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) releases new guidelines for brake fluid
See the MAP UICS that shops follow to protect themselves and their customers.
- ABS Corrosion up-close
See actual photos of corrosion in ABS resulting in high dollar repairs.
- Brake Fluid Breakdown
Fixed Ops Magazine – New brake fluid standards have created a new way to increase regular vehicle service.
- New test stops old myth
A new brake fluid tests puts a stop to an age-old myth.
- Copper vs Water
Which is better to test as a brake fluid diagnostic tool.
- Brake Fluids Dirty Little Secret
Find the real secret about brake fluid.
PDF Articles and Reports
Click Link To Access PDF
- Government Report – NISTIR6233
- MAP Standards Updated for Brake Systems
- Motor Age 2004 – To Flush or Not To Flush
- Bendix Answerman – Brake Fluid Testing
- Industry Adopts Brake Fluid Replacement Guidelines
- MAP Corrosion
- NUCAP Recommendation
- OMNI Recommendation