V-5 Bleeder Pro-Starter Kit
- V-5 DIY Reverse One-Man Brake Bleeder
- One Man Brake Bleeder Capture & Refill Bottle
- BrakeStrip – 2 strips test kit
The V5 DIY has the bare necessities for world class brake and clutch bleeding at an economy price.
- Patented Reverse Fluid Injection
- Removes trapped air in brake system which is the main cause of a “spongy pedal”
- Designed for retail sale
- Includes main fittings and adapters to perform basic brake and clutch bleeding
- One man brake bleeder in 15 minute operation
- Multiple uses for the home and shop
BrakeStrip is a 60-second test that identifies serious brake system problems before they occur.
BrakeStrip conforms to strict Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) guidelines for brake fluid testing, plus it’s recommended by manufacturers like Bendix Brakes and Raybestos. No other brake fluid test finds bad brake fluid as often as BrakeStrip. So use BrakeStrip and drive with confidence.
- Identifies bad brake fluid in 60 seconds
- Simple and easy to use
- Not a moisture or petroleum test
- Patented FASCAR copper testing technology
- Portable and compact
- 3 year accuracy guarantee
Out of stock
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-5 Light Duty DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-5, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-5 Reverse Brake Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
- Patented Reverse Bleeding
- One Person Operation
- Portable, lightweight, no electricity or air required
- Works on all makes and models
- Is a miracle worker on new ABS equipped brakes
- Zytel Nylon Construction
- Toll Free Live Tech Support
- Includes capture/refill bottle with magnet and lanyard
- Refill bottle is filled with brake fluid and attached to inlet side of V-5
- Capture bottle can be used to collect dirty brake fluid when performing a traditional bleed
- Includes a 2 pack of brake fluid test strips-
- Each test strip will determine the quality of your old brake fluid
- Brake test strips reveal corrosivity of old brake fluid
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.