If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-5 Light Duty DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-5, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-5 Reverse Brake Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
- Patented Reverse Bleeding
- One Person Operation
- Portable, lightweight, no electricity or air required
- Works on all makes and models
- Is a miracle worker on new ABS equipped brakes
- Zytel Nylon Construction
- Toll Free Live Tech Support
- Includes capture/refill bottle with magnet and lanyard
- Refill bottle is filled with brake fluid and attached to inlet side of V-5
- Capture bottle can be used to collect dirty brake fluid when performing a traditional bleed
There are no reviews yet.