The V-5 European Brake Bleeder is an entry level brake bleeder for the home mechanic. The provided master cylinder bleeder cap fits most European vehicles, including BMW, SAAB, Mercedes, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Fiat, Renault, Volvo, VW Volkswagen, Peugeot and any other vehicle with a 45mm threaded fluid reservoir cap. The reservoir cap allows you to use the V-5 as a pressure bleeder (top down) and assists you when reverse bleeding (bottom up) by collecting brake fluid as it fills the master cylinder reservoir. The V-5 is also capable of performing vacuum and bench bleeding.
- Bleeder cap works on most all European vehicles (pressure bleed)
- Also performs Reverse, Vacuum and Bench bleeding
- Attachments included to fits bleed screws and clutch weep holes
- Truly makes bleeding brakes a one-man job
- Reverse bleeding removes more trapped air than any other bleeding method
- Bleeder cap keeps reservoir from overflowing when reverse bleeding
Reverse Bleeding is the preferred method to remove trapped air from a brake system on the race track, in busy service centers and when your working on your car alone at home.
There are no reviews yet.